Inaugural ‘KSHITIJ’ 2023 – The HR Conclave at SPSU Udaipur
Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur inaugurated ‘KSHITIJ’ 2023 – The HR Conclave, on 3 rd February 2023 at the Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur. With the objective to strengthen industry- academia linkage and explore best business practices ‘KSHITIJ’ 2023 brought together business leaders, HR practitioners and academia across a wide range of industries to facilitate sharing of their experience and knowledge.
Maharaj Kumar Saheb Lakshyaraj Singh Ji Mewar of Udaipur, the Chief Guest for ‘KSHITIJ’ 2023 graced the occasion with his presence. He commended the concept of sustainable culture and congratulated the organizers for the successful execution of the concept. He was honoured with the Award of Excellence in Sustainability in Business Practices for his magnificent contribution towards the society and the Nation at large.
The Honourable Vice Chancellor and President of the University Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee presided over the event. Stressing upon Inclusivity and sustainability as the need of the hour in Industry 4.0 in line with SDG and life long learning in education she emphasized on the importance of governance in making workplaces a happy and healthier place.
HR Success Talk is the event partner for ‘KSHITIJ’ 2023. Mr. Govind Negi, Founder HR Success elaborated on the collaboration between SPSU and HR Success Talk and how it could benefit the society and Nation at large.
The flagship event witnessed the presence of eminent corporate leaders and industry stalwarts across the country from fortune 500 companies who deliberated on various trends in talent management practices. Business leaders from British council, Wipro, JK Cement, 3Pillar Global, HCL Technologies, HR Success Talk, People Strong, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Ernst & Young, Bikano, Amazing Workplace, Hansa Solutions, Mphasis, Minfy Technologies Pvt. Ltd actively participated in the conclave.
Round Table Discussion on Building Sustainability & Inclusivity into the heart of the business Practices and ESG (Environmental Social Governance) – The Core of Business Strategy were the prominent features of the event on Feb 3 rd 2023.
In the award ceremony
HR Leader Award 2023 was given to:
1. Mr. P.B. Kotur, Head Global Freshers Engagement Program, Wipro
2. Mr. Govind Negi, Head of Talent-Europe and India, 3Pillar Global
3. Mr. Kapil Kumar, Leading Compensation & Benefits, HR Analytics, British council
4. Ms.Kanchan Khedkar, Deputy General Manager, Head HR HCLtech Vietnam
5. Mr. Khalid Raza, Associate Vice President Human Resources, People Strong
6. Ms. Monika Marwah, HR Director, Blue Pi
7. Mr. Rajneesh Tomar, Head-HR, Bikano
8. Mr. Joshua David, India Campus Lead, Mphasis
9. Mr.Amit Kataria,CHRO, Minfy Technologies Pvt. Ltd
10. Mr. Gokul Pandian, Director-Climate Change and Sustainability Service, EY
Business Leader Award 2023 was given to:
1. Ms. Garima Batra, Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
2. Mr. Ram Prasad, Chairman, Hansa Solutions
1. Mr. Uma Sankar, Chief Executive Officer, Hansa Solutions
3. Ms. Ekta Capoor, Co- Founder, Amazing Workplace
Tech Leader Award 2023 was given to:
1. Ms. Nomya Dutta, Chief Operating Officer, Hansa Solutions
2. Er. C P Jain, Institute of Engineers India (IEI), Local Chapter, Udaipur Award of Excellence in Skill Development was given Mr. Pravin R. Joshi, Dy. Director & Head MSME, Extension Award Udaipur
Col Sanjay Sinha, Col Sanjay Sinha, Head of Education, JK Cement Ltd , Col Sanjiv Tomar Pro Vice Chancellor SPSU, Dr. Sanjay Mishra, Registrar, Prof(Dr,) Bhawana Adhikari, Dean Academics, Deans Research and Deans from School of Engineering, School of Management, Faculty and delegates from the city graced the event. The vote of thanks was given by Dr. Tushar Somnathe, Convener KSHITIZ 2023 and Director Partnerships and Placements, SPSU, Udaipur.